||Systems Analyst (also called Associate)
||Baltimore, MD (Office is conveniently accessible by car or train.)
Ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years experience in roles which demonstrate proficiency in translating complex business requirements into functional requirements and functional specifications. Additional proficiencies include business process analysis, requirements elicitation, requirement definition and documentation (use cases, data flow diagrams, logical data modeling); and a basic understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies.
The candidate will work closely with clinical staff, external customers, web and mobile software developers, and quality assurance testers within a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with subject matter experts to elicit, evaluate and document business and clinical requirements
- Responsible for the research, analysis, documentation and validation of functional requirements, use cases and logical object and data models
- Participates in evaluating and prioritizing requests for product changes and enhancements
- Responsible for communicating and collaborating with all stakeholders (project teams, internal and external customers) on issues, reviewing and providing input to materials, and receiving and processing feedback from others.
- Lead formalized joint application development sessions with key stakeholders
- Lead change management efforts across the organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Acrobat
- Basic requirement elicitation and analysis skills
- Proficient in data modeling techniques
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Understands web and mobile software development tools and methodologies
- Minimum Education: BA, BS (preferably in healthcare information technology, information system or engineering-related discipline)
Compensation & Benefits
WellDoc offers a competitive compensation package including merit based bonus awards, pre-IPO stock options, medical insurance, dental plan, vision care, flexible spending account, and 401(k) benefits.
Click here to submit your resume