Scaling Chronic Care.
Driving Better Outcomes.
Learn how one of America’s largest public healthcare systems scaled a digital health solution to support the self-management of chronic conditions–driving patient engagement, improving medication adherence, and delivering meaningful operational efficiencies. (And you can, too.)
The impact of chronic disease on patient populations is staggering–and indisputable.
This study demonstrates how the New York City Health and Hospital System empowered patients to self-manage chronic conditions–in a way that aligned with their lifestyles.
The results included patients:
- Self-managing chronic conditions–anytime, anywhere
- Leveraging digital health to support their medication adherence
- Independently impacting important health metrics
Download "Scaling Chronic Care. Driving Better Outcomes."
Watch as Dr. Karyn Singer, MD MPH, AVP of Chronic Disease and Prevention from New York City Health and Hospital System and Keith Reynolds, Chief Operating Officer from Welldoc discuss impressive results integrating digital health into the chronic care model—and the direct impact it had for patients.
- The value of scaling chronic care with evidence-based, data-driven technology
- Driving patient engagement, medication adherence, and self-management
- Creating meaningful operational efficiencies
- How to integrate digital health into large, complex health systems
- Meeting the needs of diverse patient populations